Experience some of the highlights of what Malta has to offer with first-class service in Mediterranean surroundings. Enjoy beautiful sights by transport in luxury vehicles. The sites and activities are carefully selected to ensure that this all-rounder vacation is a truly enjoyable experience.
Pamper yourself with the service that Radisson Hotels are renowned for. Stay in one of four Heavenly Suites at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa in Golden Bay.Stunning views from your private terrace, together with the sophisticated style of the décor, make a break in one of these suites a truly memorable and extraordinary experience.
Available late Spring – early Autumn. Suggested travel days: Thursday to Monday.
Your luxury travel experience should begin from the very start of your journey. For the utmost flexibility and convenience, a private jet will be chartered to meet your personal requirements.
From a choice of airports, departure times and aircraft through to personalised meals and on board entertainment, every aspect of your journey can be tailormade.
With your personal flight, you’re able to arrive at the airport 15 minutes before takeoff, making for a hassle free, stress free start to your holiday. Onboard, you will enjoy the luxury of a private service, first class meals, champagne and fine wines, whilst sitting back and enjoying quality time with your travel companions.
Images of the Radisson Blu Hotel…
Images of available private jets…
Upon arrival in Malta, guests will be greeted by our representative and their private chauffeur will transfer them from the airport to their hotel.
30 minutes after their arrival at the hotel, guests will be pampered by the hotel’s spa therapist in the comfort of their own room with a full body massage. Guests can then either head on out for a reviving costal walk or relax in the hotel’s steam room, sauna, indoor pool, gym or stylish outdoor pool deck.
Dinner at one of Malta’s top restaurants or at the hotel (payable direct by client from a selection of recommended restaurants).
After breakfast, guests will be driven by private chauffer to Valletta for a personal tour of the capital city, inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here they will visit a few highlights that this fortified gem has to offer, such as the Co-Cathedral built by the Knights of St John and the Cathedral Oratory, home to the largest single work by Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio, and his only signed work. A tour of Casa Rocca Piccola, home to the 9th Marquis and Marchioness de Piro gives an insight into the customs and traditions of the Maltese nobility over the last 400 years.
Finally a guided tour of through some of the bustling streets of the capital will enable you to savour a feel for this Baroque city.
Ambrosia would be the selected and highly recommended Restaurant for lunch. A bistro-style restaurant that oozes eclectic charm (payable direct by client, a la carte).
Transfer to Valletta Waterfront for a sightseeing tour of the Maltese Islands by seaplane. Taking off from the spectacular Grand Harbour this 30 minute tour offers spectacular views of the archipelago from 1500 feet.
From here guests will be driven to Malta’s old capital, Mdina, also known as The Silent City for a guided walking tour of the Silent City with its winding medieval streets and impressive architecture.
Dinner at the hotel will be served in the comfort of your suite by your personal chef who will prepare and plate an exquisite 3 course dinner which will be tailored to suit your palate/taste and fresh seasonal availability/ using freshest in-season ingredients.
Round off your meal with a glass of champagne and relax in the heated Jacuzzi on your private terrace while you enjoy the spectacular views across the bay.
After a relaxing breakfast guests will be guided through two of the most impressive archaeological sites on the Maltese Islands, the Tarxien Temple complex and the Hypogeum.
A light lunch consisting of traditional Maltese snacks will be enjoyed during a visit to one of Malta’s foremost wineries, for a tour of the cellars including wine tasting served with a selection of traditional Maltese bites.
Following a discovery of archaeology and local wine, guests will be driven to the Royal Malta Golf Club, for a round of Golf (9 or 18 hole) or for a golf lesson and some Taster Golf.
Back to hotel for some pampering at the Myoka Spa where a selection of treatments can be enjoyed for a totally relaxing experience. Wind down the day with dinner at the award winning Essence Restaurant situated within the hotel complex, where a Five Course Dégustation Menu will be served by candlelight.
After breakfast set off for a full day of cruising or sailing on a Private Yacht.
You may want to spend the whole day on board, sailing around the Islands; alternatively enjoy a stroll on one of the smaller Islands before anchoring in one of the many secluded natural coves, while being served a gourmet lunch by your onboard chef.
Guests can choose a sailing or motor yacht.
Dinner at one of Malta’s top restaurants or at the hotel (payable direct by client, from a selection of recommended restaurants).
After a relaxing breakfast we will set off to the airport accompanied by our representative where your personal pilot will fly you back home.
- Price per person based on 2 persons sharing – €17,261 (£15,695 approx.) per person
- Price per person based on 4 persons (2 couples) – €9,982 (£9,100 approx.) per person
Prices include the following
- Return Flight in a private jet from London UK. Price based on a Super Light Jet, LJ45. Larger, more spacious jets are also available.
- Welcome by a representative upon arrival at airport and assistance upon departure.
- Return airport transfers in Malta with a private chauffeur in a luxury saloon vehicle.
- Accommodation at the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Golden Sands, in a Heavenly Suites, including Breakfast daily.
- All daily transfers with a private chauffeur in a luxury saloon vehicle.
- English speaking experienced guides on all excursions.
- 24 hour emergency assistance.
- All local Taxes and VAT.
Specifically per day
- Full body Aromatherapy massage in suite upon arrival, each person.
- Use of all Spa facilities within the hotel.
- Dinner is to be paid direct by guests.
- Private excursions of Valletta & Mdina, including all entrance fees to sites visited.
- Sightseeing tour of the Maltese Islands by seaplane (this is not an exclusive tour, but this can be organized if required).
- 3 course dinner cooked and served by guests’ personal chef in suite, including champagne (lunch is to be paid direct by guests).
- Private excursions and entrance fees to all sites visited.
- Tour of wine cellars including a light lunch and wine tasting.
- A round of golf (9 hole) for experienced golfers or a golf lesson and some Taster.
- Golf for guests who would like to give it a shot.
- A selection of treatments at the Myoka Spa within the hotel.
- Five Course Dégustation Menu dinner at Essence.
- Full Day (8 hours) charter of a Private Yacht. Price quoted above is for a Motor Yacht, depending on the number of people (Sunseeker Manhattan 50, Portofino 53 or Manhattan 66).
- Skipper & Chef.
- Light 3 course lunch and unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the day (dinner is not included and to be paid direct by guests).
- Bottle of Champagne per couple.
- VAT, taxes and insurance.
Should clients prefer a Sailing Yacht, we also have a selection available. We would recommend the Beneteau 50. In this case kindly reduce the as follows:
- Based on 2 persons reduce price by €1,000 (£920 approx.) per person
- Based on 4 persons reduce price by €500 (£475 approx.) per person
Should guests prefer not to charter a private jet, the price would work out as follows:
- Price per person based on 2 persons sharing €4,887 (£4,475 approx.) per person
- Price per person based on 4 persons (2 couples) €3,794 (£3,395 approx.) per person
For guests travelling in July, August or September, kindly apply a summer supplement for the Radisson Blu Hotel of:
- €70/night (£65 approx.) per person