City, Wildlife and Rail Experience.
We give you the opportunity to experience Sydney in 4* luxury, including an evening dinner cruise on Sydney’s magnificent harbour, a full day tour showing you this great city, followed by Adelaide in 4* luxury with a superb afternoon tour of the city and its surrounds. We then take you on a full day wine tour of the Barossa Valley, sampling some of Australia’s excellent wines. Included are private hotel and airport transfers, full breakfasts each day in your 4* hotels, and your internal flight from Sydney to Adelaide.
You’ll be collected from your Adelaide hotel for your journey across Australia’s south coast, starting on that magical area that is the Eyre Peninsular. It’s probably best known for its 2000kms of rugged coastline and superb beaches. There are vast desert plains and the spectacular wilderness area of the Gawler Ranges, with their huge domes of volcanic rock and spectacular salt lakes. The wildlife, like the landscape, is varied, from Southern Right Whales to Wombats. Extending our tour through to the virtually uninhabited town of Cook (Population 4) in the great Nullarbor Plain, we can then watch that desert from the luxury that is the Indian Pacific, as we continue through to journeys end in Perth, Western Australia, after a truly epic journey.
Meet you at Sydney International Airport and private transfer to your 4* hotel – The Four Points Sheraton-Darling Harbour (including Full Breakfast) or similar overnight.
Sydney Harbour Evening Dinner Cruise.
Full day Sydney tour
The Four Points Sheraton-Darling Harbour (including Full Breakfast) or similar overnight.
Private transfer from your hotel to Sydney Domestic Airport and your flight to Adelaide.
You’re met at Adelaide Domestic Airport by your private transfer and taken to your 4* hotel – The Majestic Roof Top Gardens (including Full Breakfast) or similar overnight.
Afternoon tour of Adelaide
Full Day Wine tour – A Taste of Barossa
The Majestic Roof Top Gardens (including Full Breakfast) or similar overnight.
- Pick up from your Adelaide Accommodation
- Port Augusta head of Gulf Marina Cruise
- Evening Camels to Sunset Tour
- Overnight Rawnsley Park eco Cabins
- Full day to explore the Flinders Ranges- its beauty and its wildlife
- Prairie Hotel for their speciality “Road Kill” meal
- Travel to Port Lincoln
- Port Lincoln town tour
- Tesla Electric Boat Marina Cruise
- Lunch Del-Giorno’s award winning seafood restaurant
- Coffin Bay Explorer – learn about the oyster industry an taste fresh out of the water, pristine pacific oysters
- Swim with and hand feed Tuna at Port Lincoln
- Australia’s Seafood Frontier – the ultimate in Fresh Seafood!
- Overnight accommodation Port Lincoln Hotel
- Cage Dive with Great White Sharks – Full day tour
- Alternatively explore the Regions National Parks – Port Lincoln, Whalers Way and Coffin Bay
- Marina Hotel – Surf and Turf, a steak for a mate with fresh local seafood!
- Travel via Sheringa, Locks Well, Elliston and Talia Caves
- Swim with sea lions and dolphins in their own natural habitat
- Venus Bay South Head Walk – dolphins surfing the waves
- Murphys haystacks – granite inselbergs
- Overnight Coodlie Park Farm Retreat
- Ceduna Aboriginal Culture Centre Experience
- Fresh Oysters on deserted and pristine beach
- Overnight at Shelly Beach 5 Star Apartments, Ceduna
- Head of Bight – Southern Right Whales [April – November]
- Cook Railway Siding – Board the Indian Pacific for Perth
- Watch the great expanse of the Nullarbor open up through your private Gold Sleeper Accommodation or share the experience with other passengers in the Gold Club Car.
Watch the changing landscape as you travel towards Perth, the capital of Western Australia.
On reaching Perth you’ll be met by your private transfer to take you through to your Perth hotel – La Casa Rosa (including Full Breakfast), or similar overnight. We’ve also included a private transfer to Perth Airport for your onward journey, if you require it.
Tour Overview (from Adelaide)
On collection from your Adelaide hotel your local guide for the tour will share information and knowledge on the unique and pristine regions of the Flinders Ranges and the Eyre Peninsula. First stop is in Port Augusta to board Port Augusta Gulf Cruises to learn about the Spencer Gulf – this unique biosphere. Then into the Flinders Ranges for a sunset camel trek with the Pichi Richi Camel Tours before overnight at Rawnsley Park in their Eco Villas.
Next day we travel through the Flinders ranges before overnight in Port Lincoln. Next morning board the Electric Boat Tesla Marina cruise where you will learn about the different seafood industries on the Eyre Peninsula, followed by a tantalising meal of the local seafood harvest. After lunch, we board the Adventure Lady to swim, photograph and fed Bluefin Tuna – this experience is an unforgettable and exhilarating experience. Travel to Coffin bay and board the Coffin Bay Explorer to learn about the Oyster Industry on the Eyre Peninsula.
Today is Great White Shark Day – a full day aboard Calypso Star for a up close and personal encounter with Great White Sharks – overnight Port Lincoln Hotel.
As we head up the west coast of the Eyre Peninsula- our overnight stop is at Coodlie Park Farm Retreat, a camp fire feast. This evening we participate and get involved with a nocturnal wildlife tour which provides the opportunity to see kangaroos, wombats, emus, Bilbys and Betongs!
Up early next morning for an inspiring coastal walk to see dolphins swimming in the waves. We visit Murphys Haystacks before boarding the MV Investigator for a cruise to swim with sealions and dolphins. This experience is rates as one of the best interaction opportunities with wildlife in Australia. After lunch at Streaky Bay, we spend time at our signature stop, Perlubie Beach. As we take in this inspiring and pristine landscape, we sample fresh oysters and local wines, visit the Ceduna Aboriginal Culture centre, Davenport Creek, before overnight in Ceduna.
Next morning Head of Bight to see Southern Right Whales during season then onto Cook Railway Station to board Great Southern Rail’s Indian Pacific – for the ultimate train travel through to Perth. This provides you with a time to reflect on how truly amazing this great country Australia really is- it’s landscapes, its natural beauty and its abundant wildlife….an escape that’s leaves you breathless, fascinated and inspired!
- All stated meals, entry fees, activities and tours
- All stated accommodation
- Minimum 2 people
- Tour can be confirmed on availability of outsourced tours
Package cost (in $US Dollars)
$US 13,095 per person sharing a twin/double room (confirmed on booking)