The Ultimate Wildlife and Rail Experience. Abundant Wildlife – Unique Experiences – Pristine Landscapes – Succulent Seafood.
- Pick up from Adelaide Accommodation or Port Augusta train station [if travelling on Indian Pacific or Ghan]
- Port Augusta head of Gulf Marina Cruise
- Evening Camels to Sunset Tour
- Overnight Rawnsley Park eco Cabins
- Full day to explore the Flinders Ranges- its beauty and its wildlife
- Prairie Hotel for their speciality “Road Kill” meal
- Travel to Port Lincoln
- Port Lincoln town tour
- Tesla Electric Boat Marina Cruise
- Lunch Del-Giorno’s award winning seafood restaurant
- Coffin Bay Explorer – learn about the oyster industry an taste fresh out of the water, pristine pacific oysters
- Swim with and hand feed Tuna Feed Port Lincoln
- Australia’s Seafood Frontier – the ultimate in Fresh Seafood!
- Overnight accommodation Port Lincoln Hotel
- Cage Dive with Great White Sharks – Full day tour
- Alternatively explore the Regions National Parks – Port Lincoln, Whalers Way and Coffin Bay
- Marina Hotel – Surf and Turf, a steak for a mate with fresh local seafood!
- Travel via Sheringa, Locks Well, Elliston and Talia Caves
- Swim with sea lions and dolphins in their own natural habitat
- Venus Bay South Head Walk – dolphins surfing the waves
- Murphys haystacks – granite inselbergs
- Overnight Coodlie Park Farm Retreat
- Ceduna Aboriginal Culture Centre Experience
- Fresh Oysters on deserted and pristine beach
- Overnight Shelly Beach 5 Star Apartments, Ceduna
- Head of Bight – Southern Right Whales [April – November]
- Cook Railway Siding – Board the Indian Pacific for Perth
- Watch the great expanse of the Nullarbor open up through your private Gold Sleeper Accommodation or share the experience with other passengers in the Gold Club Car
- Watch the changing landscape as you travel towards Perth, the capital of Western Australia
This all inclusive tour starts in Adelaide. Your local guide for the tour will share information and knowledge on this unique and pristine regions of the Flinders Ranges and the Eyre Peninsula. First stop is in Port Augusta to board Port Augusta Gulf Cruises to learn about the Spencer Gulf – this unique biosphere. Then into the Flinders Ranges for a sunset camel trek with the Pichi Richi Camel Tours before overnight at Rawnsley Park in their Eco Villas.
Next day we travel through the Flinders ranges before overnight Port Lincoln. Next morning board the Electric Boat Tesla Marina cruise where you will learn about the different seafood industries on the Eyre Peninsula, followed by a tantalising meal of the local seafood harvest. After lunch, we board the Adventure Lady to swim, photograph and fed blue fin Tuna – this experience is an unforgettable and exhilarating experience. Travel to Coffin bay and board the Coffin Bay Explorer to learn about the Oyster Industry on the Eyre Peninsula.
Today is great white shark day – a full day aboard Calypso Star for a up close and personal encounter with great white sharks – overnight Port Lincoln Hotel.
As we had up the west coast of the Eyre Peninsula- our overnight stop is at Coodlie Park Farm Retreat, a camp fire feast. This evening we participate and get involved with a nocturnal wildlife tour which provides the opportunity to see kangaroos, wombats, emus, Bilbys and betongs!
Up early next morning for an inspiring coastal walk to see dolphins swimming in the waves. We visit Murphys Haystacks before boarding the MV Investigator for a cruise to swim with sealions and dolphins. This experience is rates as one of the best interaction opportunities with wildlife in Australia. After lunch at Streaky Bay, we spend time at our signature stop, Perlubie Beach. As we take in this inspiring and pristine landscape, we sample fresh oysters and local wines, visit the Ceduna Aboriginal Culture centre, Davenport Creek, before overnight in Ceduna.
Next morning Head of Bight to see Southern Right Whales during season then onto Cook Railway Station to board Great Southern Rails Indian Pacific – for the Ultimate Train travel through to Perth. This provides you with a time to reflect on how truly amazing this great country Australia really is- it’s landscapes, its natural beauty and its abundant wildlife….an escape that’s leaves you breathless, fascinated and inspired!
- All meals, entry fees, activities and tours
- All accommodation
- No exclusions
- Minimum 2 people
- Tour can be confirmed on availability of outsourced tours
Cost shown in $US Dollars and valid from 1st April 2001 to 31st March 2012
$US8895 per person – 6 Day Tour [Min 2 people]
For clients wishing to experience this fantastic part of Australia we can offer shorter tours of the area with 2 day, 3 Day, and 4 Day versions available.
Costs are as follows…
- 2 Day “Taste of Wildlife” – $US1425.00 per person (twin sharing)
- 3 Day “Experience the Edge” – $US2595.00 per person (twin sharing)
- 4 Day “Experience the Edge Signature Tour” – $US3145.00 per person (twin sharing)
Internal Australian flights to get you to the Port Lincoln Airport collection point can also be arranged if required.