A City, Wildlife and Rail Experience.
For clients who haven’t quite got the time for our 12 day tour, or who have already seen the Flinders Rangers area of Australia included in our 12 day tour, this is the ideal option. We’ve included all the exciting extras of Sydney and Adelaide, in 4* luxury, to give you the maximum enjoyment of two of Australia’s great city. As always, we can change things around in accommodation levels etc to allow you to create exactly the tour you require.
We give you the opportunity to experience Sydney in 4* luxury, including an evening dinner cruise on Sydney’s magnificent harbour, a full day tour showing you this great city, followed by Adelaide in 4* luxury with a superb afternoon tour of the city and its surrounds. We then take you on a full day wine tour of the Barossa Valley, sampling some of Australia’s excellent wines. Included are private hotel and airport transfers, full breakfasts each day in your 4* hotels, and your internal flights from Sydney to Adelaide, and Adelaide to Port Lincoln.
Meet you at Sydney International Airport and private transfer to your 4* hotel – The Four Points Sheraton-Darling Harbour (including Full Breakfast) or similar overnight.
Sydney Harbour Evening Dinner Cruise.
Full day Sydney tour.
The Four Points Sheraton-Darling Harbour (including Full Breakfast) or similar overnight.
Private transfer from your hotel to Sydney Domestic Airport and your flight to Adelaide.
You’re met at Adelaide Domestic Airport by your private transfer and taken to your 4* hotel – The Majestic Roof Top Gardens (including Full Breakfast) or similar overnight.
Afternoon tour of Adelaide.
Full Day Wine tour – A Taste of Barossa.
The Majestic Roof Top Gardens (including Full Breakfast) or similar overnight.
Private transfer from your hotel to Adelaide Domestic Airport and your flight to Port Lincoln.
- Early morning pick up Port Lincoln Airport
- Tesla Electric Boat Marina Cruise
- Lunch Del-Giorno’s award winning seafood restaurant
- Swim with and hand feed Tuna Feed Port Lincoln
- Australia’s Seafood Frontier – the ultimate in Fresh Seafood!
- Overnight accommodation Port Lincoln Hotel
- Cage Dive with Great White Sharks – Full day tour
- Alternative itinerary: Explore the regions National Parks – Port Lincoln, Whalers Way and Coffin Bay
- Marina Hotel – Surf and Turf, a steak for a mate with fresh local seafood!
- Port Lincoln town tour
- Coffin Bay Explorer – learn about the oyster industry an taste fresh out of the water, pristine pacific oysters
- A feast of seafood at Oyster Beds Coffin Bay Restaurant
- Travel via Sheringa, Locks Well, Elliston and Talia Caves
- Overnight Coodlie Park Farm Retreat
- Evening Nocturnal Wildlife Tour
- Early Morning start
- Venus Bay South Head Walk – dolphins surfing the waves
- Swim with sea lions and dolphins in their own natural habitat
- Murphys haystacks – granite inselbergs
- Fresh Oysters on deserted and pristine beach
- Overnight Ceduna
- Ceduna Aboriginal Culture Centre Experience
- Head of Bight – Southern Right Whales [April – November]
- Cook Railway Siding – Board the Indian Pacific for Perth
- Watch the great expanse of the Nullarbor open up through your private Gold Sleeper Accommodation or share the experience with other passengers in the Gold Club Car
Watch the changing landscape as you travel towards Perth on Australia’s Ultimate Rail Experience, the Indian Pacific.
On reaching Perth you’ll be met by your private transfer to take you through to your Perth hotel – La Casa Rosa (including Full Breakfast), or similar overnight. We’ve also included a private transfer to Perth Airport for your onward journey, if you require it.
Tour Overview from Port Lincoln
You’ll be collected from Port Lincoln Airport and your local guide for the tour will share information and knowledge on this unique and pristine region. Your first ‘taste’, board the Electric Boat Tesla Marina cruise where you will learn about the different seafood industries on the Eyre Peninsula, followed by a tantalising meal of the local seafood harvest. After lunch, we board the Adventure Lady to swim, photograph and fed bluefin Tuna – this experience is an unforgettable and exhilarating experience. Day Two is Great White Shark Day – a full day aboard Calypso Star for a up close and personal encounter with Great White Sharks – overnight Port Lincoln Hotel.
Travel to Coffin bay and board the Coffin Bay Explorer to learn about the Oyster Industry on the Eyre Peninsula. As we had up the west coast of the Eyre Peninsula- our overnight stop is at Coodlie Park Farm Retreat, a camp fire feast. This evening we participate and get involved with a nocturnal wildlife tour which provides the opportunity to see kangaroos, wombats, emus, Bilbys and betongs!
Up early next morning for an inspiring coastal walk to see dolphins swimming in the waves. We visit Murphys Haystacks before boarding the MV Investigator for a cruise to swim with sealions and dolphins. This experience is rates as one of the best interaction opportunities with wildlife in Australia. After lunch at Streaky Bay, we spend time at our signature stop, Perlubie Beach. As we take in this inspiring and pristine landscape, we sample fresh oysters and local wines before overnight in Ceduna.
Next morning, visit the Aboriginal Culture centre, Davenport Creek, Head of Bight to see Southern Right Whales during season then either accommodation at Nullarbor or a swag experience in the middle of the Nullarbor Plain.
Next morning, onto Cook Railway Station to board Great Southern Rails Indian Pacific – for Gold Kangaroo travel through to Perth. This provides you with a time to reflect on how truly amazing this great country Australia really is- it’s landscapes, its natural beauty and its abundant wildlife…. an escape that’s leaves you breathless, fascinated and inspired!
- All stated meals, entry fees, activities and tours
- All stated accommodation
- Minimum 2 people
- Tour can be confirmed on availability of outsourced tours
Package cost (in $US Dollars)
$US 10,795 per person (sharing a twin/double room) – confirmed on booking.