Wildlife, Wilderness and Rail Experience. Abundant Wildlife – Unique Experiences – Pristine Landscapes – Succulent Seafood.
- Early morning pick up Port Lincoln Airport
- Tesla Electric Boat Marina Cruise
- Lunch Del-Giorno’s award winning seafood restaurant
- Swim with and hand feed Tuna Feed Port Lincoln
- Australia’s Seafood Frontier – the ultimate in Fresh Seafood!
- Overnight accommodation Port Lincoln Hotel
- Cage Dive with Great White Sharks – Full day tour
- Alternative itinerary: Explore the regions National Parks – Port Lincoln, Whalers Way and Coffin Bay
- Marina Hotel – Surf and Turf, a steak for a mate with fresh local seafood!
- Port Lincoln town tour
- Coffin Bay Explorer – learn about the oyster industry an taste fresh out of the water, pristine pacific oysters
- A feast of seafood at Oyster Beds Coffin Bay Restaurant
- Travel via Sheringa, Locks Well, Elliston and Talia Caves
- Overnight Coodlie Park Farm Retreat
- Evening Nocturnal Wildlife Tour
- Early Morning start
- Venus Bay South Head Walk – dolphins surfing the waves
- Swim with sea lions and dolphins in their own natural habitat
- Murphys haystacks – granite inselbergs
- Fresh Oysters on deserted and pristine beach
- Overnight Ceduna
- Ceduna Aboriginal Culture Centre Experience
- Head of Bight – Southern Right Whales [April – November]
- Cook Railway Siding – Board the Indian Pacific for Perth
- Watch the great expanse of the Nullarbor open up through your private Gold Sleeper Accommodation or share the experience with other passengers in the Gold Club Car
- Watch the changing landscape as you travel towards Perth on Australia’s Ultimate Rail Experience, the Indian Pacific.
This all inclusive tour starts at the Port Lincoln airport. Your local guide for the tour will share information and knowledge on this unique and pristine region. Your first ‘taste’, board the Electric Boat Tesla Marina cruise where you will learn about the different seafood industries on the Eyre Peninsula, followed by a tantalising meal of the local seafood harvest. After lunch, we board the Adventure Lady to swim, photograph and feed blue fin tuna – this experience is an unforgettable and exhilarating experience. Day two is great white shark day – a full day aboard Calypso Star for a up close and personal encounter with Great White Sharks – overnight Port Lincoln Hotel.
Travel to Coffin bay and board the Coffin Bay Explorer to learn about the oyster industry on the Eyre Peninsula. As we had up the west coast of the Eyre Peninsula – our overnight stop is at Coodlie Park Farm Retreat, a camp fire feast. This evening we participate and get involved with a nocturnal wildlife tour which provides the opportunity to see kangaroos, wombats, emus, bilbys and betongs!
Up early next morning for an inspiring coastal walk to see dolphins swimming in the waves. We visit Murphys Haystacks before boarding the MV Investigator for a cruise to swim with sea lions and dolphins. This experience is rates as one of the best interaction opportunities with wildlife in Australia. After lunch at Streaky Bay, we spend time at our signature stop, Perlubie Beach. As we take in this inspiring and pristine landscape, we sample fresh oysters and local wines before overnight in Ceduna.
Next morning, visit the aboriginal culture centre, Davenport Creek, Head of Bight to see Southern Right Whales during season then either accommodation at Nullarbor or a swag experience in the middle of the Nullarbor Plain.
Next morning, onto Cook Railway Station to board Great Southern Rails Indian Pacific – for Gold Kangaroo travel through to Perth. This provides you with a time to reflect on how truly amazing this great country Australia really is- it’s landscapes, its natural beauty and its abundant wildlife….an escape that’s leaves you breathless, fascinated and inspired!
- All meals, entry fees, activities and tours
- All accommodation
- No exclusions
- Minimum 2 people
- Tour can be confirmed on availability of outsourced tours
Cost shown in $US Dollars and valid from 1st April 2001 to 31st March 2012
$US6595 per person – 6 Day Tour [Min 2 people]
For clients wishing to experience this fantastic part of Australia we can offer shorter tours of the area with 2 day, 3 Day, and 4 Day versions available.
Costs are as follows…
- 2 Day “Taste of Wildlife” – $US1425.00 per person (twin sharing)
- 3 Day “Experience the Edge” – $US2595.00 per person (twin sharing)
- 4 Day “Experience the Edge Signature Tour” – $US3145.00 per person (twin sharing)
Internal Australian flights to get you to the Port Lincoln Airport collection point can also be arranged if required.