Itinerary based on travel arrival approximately 21st February 2012 (Client’s may choose alternative dates if required).
The itinerary has been created to include some of the most popular tourism destinations in the areas visited, as well as leaving free time to explore the areas at the client’s leisure.
Tuesday 21st Feb. 2012
Client’s arrive on international flight into Sydney International Airport. Private Car transfers to hotel from airport.
- Travelodge Wynyard Sydney Hotel (4*) - 3 nights in Double Room including Full Breakfast daily
- The Menzies Sydney Hotel (4*) - 3 nights in Standard Double Room including Full Breakfast daily
Wednesday 22nd Feb. 2012
The Essential Sydney Tour – Half Day Tour including Lunch (Hotel collect and return).
Your tour vehicle will pick you up from your hotel to commence a half day Essential Sydney tour. Start in the historic Rocks precinct to see the birth place of Sydney and explore the convict built cottages, pubs and the first church in Australia. Climb Observatory Hill for views of Anzac Bridge and Darling Harbour.
Next, cross the magnificent Sydney Harbour Bridge and travel through the leafy northern suburbs to Manly, a beautiful seaside suburb. Continue up to North Head for unrivalled views of the Harbour, then take a secluded walk along the rugged sandstone cliffs. Reboard your vehicle, and journey to the stunning Botanical Gardens situated right in the heart of Sydney. En route pass through Macquarie Street, named after the first Governor of Sydney, Lachlan Macquarie. Here see Australia’s first Parliament House, Mint, Hyde Park Barracks and St Mary’s Cathedral. Enjoy lunch in the Botanical Gardens.
After lunch, continue down to Mrs Macquarie’s chair which is situated on the water’s edge. Travel through Woolloomooloo, Kings Cross and onto Darling Point, one of Sydney’s most affluent suburbs and see some of Sydney’s most sought after addresses. Continue past Double Bay, Rose Bay, Vaucluse and Watsons Bay, before traversing along the coastline to Sydney’s most famous beach, Bondi. Enjoy time to soak up the atmosphere of the beachside Mecca – stroll down the esplanade with the locals and maybe enjoy an ice cream (at own expense) before reboarding your vehicle.
Return to Sydney via the vibrant Oxford Street and the suburb of Paddington and admire this boutique shopping precinct and the charming Georgian and Victorian architecture of the homes. Tour concludes at approximately 3.30pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
Thursday 23rd Feb. 2012
Sunset Dinner Cruise (Sydney Harbour). 1.5hr Cruise including Dinner ex Circular Quay. Board your Captain Cook Cruises vessel at Jetty 6 Circular Quay to commence a Sunset Dinner cruise. Travel aboard MV Sydney 2000, a 63 metre motorised vessel and discover the magic of Sydney at sundown. Enjoy a 2 course Australian a la carte dinner onboard, including wine, beer and soft drinks. Cruise concludes at approximately 6.30pm at Circular Quay
Friday 24th Feb. 2012
Private Car transfer from your hotel to Sydney Domestic Airport. Flight to Brisbane. Private Car transport from Brisbane Airport to your hotel.
- Breakfree Diamond Beach Resort (3.5*) - 3 nights x 1 Bedroom Apt (Room Only)
- Australis Sovereign Hotel (4*) - 3 nights in Double Room including Full Breakfast daily
Saturday 25th Feb. 2012
Full day at client’s leisure.
Sunday 26th Feb. 2012
Tangalooma Dolphin Adventure Tour. Full Day Tour including Lunch.
Gold Coast: 7.30am – return time varies depending upon sunset dolphin feeding.
Operates: Sunday to Friday (ie, does not operate on Saturdays)
Tangalooma Island Resort, a tropical escape only 75 minutes from Brisbane. A winning combination of crystal clear waters white sandy beaches and untouched national parks; Tangalooma on Moreton Island is a pristine wonderland waiting to be explored. Wild dolphins swim in to shore at dusk giving you the chance to hand feed these amazing creatures in the wild.
- Return coach transfers
- Return 75-minute cruise to Moreton Island
- Desert Safari Tour including sand tobogganing
- Buffet Lunch
- Access to VIP Lounge
- Wild dolphin feeding
Note: Dolphins are wild animals so, unfortunately, no refund can be given if they do not appear, or feeding is cancelled due to inclement weather.
Monday 27th Feb. 2012
Private Car transfer from your hotel to Brisbane Airport. Flight from Brisbane to Cairns. Private Car transfer from Brisbane Airport to your hotel.
- Hotel Cairns (4*) - 3 nights in Double Room (Plantation Room) including Full Breakfast daily
- Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort (4.5*) - 3 nights in a Standard Double Room including Full Breakfast daily
Tuesday 28th Feb. 2012
Full day at client’s leisure.
Wednesday 29th Feb. 2012
Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Cruise. Full Day Cruise including Lunch.
A Quicksilver coach will pick you up from your hotel for your transfer to Marina Mirage Port Douglas, the departure point of your cruise. At 9.30am board Quicksilver’s 45.5 metre high speed wave piercing catamaran to commence a full day cruise. Travel in air-conditioned comfort to a spacious reef activity platform moored in protective lagoons at the renowned Agincourt Reef, on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef. Quicksilver has facilities to enable both swimmers and non-swimmers to experience this stunning reef world. Explore the reef from the comfort of a semi-submersible, the underwater observatory or by snorkelling.
A range of optional activities are available including up to two dives for certified divers, and novices can experience the magic of scuba with a qualified dive instructor or an Ocean walker helmet dive. Also available are guided snorkelling tours with a marine biologist and scenic helicopter flights over the reef (all optional activities at own expense). Enjoy lunch on board. Cruise concludes at approximately 4.30pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
Thursday 1st March 2012
Private Car transfer from your hotel to Cairns Airport. Your International flight home (not included in quotation).
(Nett to you in $US Dollars)
- Above package based on 3.5*/4* accommodation: $US 2,998 per person sharing a Double Room (alternative dates require price confirmation)
- Above package based on 4*/ 4.5* accommodation: $US 3,070 per person sharing a Double Room (alternative dates require price confirmation)
- We have quoted on both 3 ½*/4* and 4*/4.5* properties
- Breakfast (where included) has been mentioned
- Meet and Greet included on arrival into Sydney
- Private car transfers included to/from hotel
- Touring included is as follows: Afternoon city tour and dinner cruise in Sydney, Full day tour to Tangalooma in the Gold Coast and Outer Barrier Reef Cruise in Cairns. I have included a brief description for each tour.
- Domestic flights – SYD/BNE & BNE/CNS only have been included. Based on Economy and & “flexi saver” fare. However, please note these fares can change without notification and we would need to confirm the price on confirmation of the booking.
Only items shown in the itinerary are included in the quotation.