This is a 4 Days / 3 Nights tour which includes 2 rounds of golf, 5*or 4* B&B hotel accommodation, airport transfers, hotel/golf course return transfers, green fees, a meal at the golf course, and extended use of the transfer vehicle after the round of golf.
You have the option to purchase an additional round of golf on the day of arrival or departure, dependant on your arrival or departure times on those days.
The tour is variable to suit your requirements in duration, accommodation level and transport, and can be made into a Self-Drive tour if required. Priced per person for 2 golfers, we’ll give discounts for groups of 4 and 6 players and ONE FREE TOUR IN GROUPS OF 8 PLAYERS.
Day 1 – Arrive Cairns
Capital of Tropical North Queensland – where the rainforest meets the reef, Cairns is the gateway to the tropical wilderness rainforest and spectacular Great Barrier Reef. Set between the stunning twin backdrops of the mountain ranges and a sparkling Coral Sea, Cairns has the sophistication of resorts, restaurants, entertainment and boutique shopping all within a lush tropical setting. As well as being a major city for tourism, Cairns is an important centre for the export of sugar and agricultural products from the nearby Atherton Tablelands.
You will be transferred by private vehicle from Cairns airport to your hotel to your hotel.
- Shangri-La at the Marina (5 star Cairns city), Pierpoint Road, Cairns QLD 4870
3nights/Horizon Club Room including Continental Breakfast
- Angsana Resort & Spa (4.5star boutique Beach), 1 Veivers Road, Palm Cove QLD 4879
3nights/ 1 Bedroom Pool View Suite includes buffet breakfast daily
- Novotel Palm Cove Resort (4star Northern Beaches), Coral Coast Drive, Palm Cove QLD 4879
3nights/standard room including full breakfast
Day 2 – Palm Cove (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the golf course by private vehicle. 1 round of golf at Paradise Palms. Includes 18holes with share motor-cart.
Paradise Palms Resort constantly ranked as one of Australia’s best and most challenging courses, Paradise Palms offers a combination of sweeping fairways, snaking creeks, six lakes, narrow undulating greens and 94 bunkers. Open to the public seven days a week, the course is a great test for golfers of all levels.
With no shared fairways, from every tee the golfer is presented with a truly spectacular and demanding layout. Adeptly described as one of the most serene playing fields to be experienced, the backdrop alone is worth the effort – regardless of form.
The course is rated high in the Top 100 courses in the country and it is easy to see why. Paradise Palms provides an enjoyable golfing experience for all standards of golfers (ranked # 66 in Australia/ 2012)
Set 2 course lunch at club house (beverages are at own expense). Transfer from golf course to city by private vehicle which will remain at your disposal (maximum 7 hours charter).
Day 3 – Depart Cairns (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the golf course by private vehicle to Sea Temple Country Club.
An 18 hole championship links-style golf course with magnificent views of the mountains, ancient rainforests and lakes.
Par71/ 6125m ranked #91 in Australia in 2012.
1 round of golf at Sea Temple. Includes 18holes with shared motor-cart. Set 2 course lunch at club house (beverages are at own expense). Transfer from golf course to city by private vehicle which will remain at your disposal (maximum 7 hours charter).
Day 4 – Depart Cairns (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Join your driver for transfer to the airport by private vehicle. Depart Cairns.
Based on twin sharing. Nett per person in $US Dollars. Valid from 1st July 2012 to 31st March 2013 (excluding event dates) and subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
SHANGRI-LA AT THE PIER CAIRNS (5STAR)
- Confirmed on Request
NOVOTEL PALM COVE RESORT (4star northern beaches)
- Confirmed on Request
Based on twin sharing. Nett per person in $US Dollars. Subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
ANGSANA RESORT (4.5star boutique – Northern beaches area)
- Confirmed on Request
On Day 4 – An additional game can be added to the package enabling 3 games of golf to be included in the 4 days. Dependant on arrival and departure times into and out of Australia, the additional game can be played on either Day 1 or Day 4.
1 game (18holes) at Paradise Palms or Sea Temple with shared motor-cart and lunch at golf club. Plus private transport from hotel to golf course after breakfast and hotel checkout, and including transfer to Airport. Plus private vehicle at disposal for 7 hours.
The additional cost to be added on to the 4 day package priced above is TBC.
- Accommodation – Twin share based on the hotels as specified in the itinerary or similar
- Meals / beverages as specified in the itinerary
- Transfers as specified in the itinerary by private vehicles /coach
- Hotel porterage
- Course green fees – 1 game (18 holes) included with shared motor-cart at Paradise Palms Golf Club and Sea Temple Country Club.
- Admission fees and park fees on tours as specified
- GST at 10% (Goods and Services Tax)
- Airfares (domestic and international)
- Airport porterage
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, phone calls etc.
- Meals and beverages (soft or alcoholic) other than those specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- Other government taxes that will be imposed after submission of this proposal
- Fuel levies and other supplier levies that are imposed after submission of this proposal
- Early check in or late check out
- Surcharge for Special Event periods
BLOCK OUT/EVENT DATES
Solar Eclipse 12-16Nov12
New Years Eve 31Dec12
- The hotel and other services mentioned in this itinerary are not booked and are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. If we are unable to confirm services quoted on, we will endeavour to find a substitute and therefore may need to re-cost this programme.
- Cancellation fees will be kept to a minimum. Any cancellation fees levied by the hotels and/or our subcontractors will be passed on. Cancellation fees generally apply from approximately 45- 30 days prior to arrival, unless otherwise advised.
- We are not liable for any additional TAXES and LEVIES from the government and/or our suppliers after the submission of this proposal. Additional costs will be advised once known. You may then have the option to (1) pay for additional costs directly on arrival in Australia, (2) have us re-cost the tour for you reflecting the additional cost, or (3) have us send you an additional invoice for this cost.
- Check in time at hotels is usually between 14:00 and 15:00 hours. Should accommodation be required prior to these times, we suggest that you pre-register the group for the night before which is equivalent to one nights cost of the room.
- Check out time at hotels is usually between 10:00 and 11:00 hours. If a later check out is required, an additional cost on a per hour basis until 16:00 hours will apply. Any check out after 16:00 hours will be equivalent to one nights cost of the room.
- Some tours may be subject to weather conditions or minimum number of passengers before they operate. Occasionally, suppliers may cancel or postpone the date of the tour at short notice. Any changes shall be notified to you at the earliest opportunity.
Latest Issue 29th July2012