Australia’s Finest Golf Tours – Tasmania – Barnbougle Dunes / Lost Farm & King Island (3 days / 2 nights)
Tasmania, Australia’s island state is renowned for its untouched wilderness, pristine coastline, cool climate wines, and fresh local produce. On the north East coast of Tasmania is a hidden gem, and one of the world’s top Links golf courses, Barnbougle Dunes.
On 200 acres of undulating coastal dunes the creative genius of famed golf architect Tom Doak and Australia’s Michael Clayton has been realised. Barnbougle, continues to gain a reputation as one of the world’s top links golf courses. The breathtaking landscape, upon which the course has been created, mirrors the wild coastal links courses of Scotland and Ireland, and as Barnbougle continues to develop with age, it looks set to follow in the footsteps of these great golf courses.
If you’re a golfer, either in or arriving in Melbourne, we have a golf package you really can’t afford to miss.
36-holes Barnbougle/Lost Farm
9-holes King Island
Look at what you get :-
- NO check-in queues
- NO baggage hassles
- FREE Airport parking
- FLY DIRECT and arrive 500m from the first tee in less time than it takes to check-in and board a commercial flight!
- YES – you can bring your own clubs or premium clubs available for hire.
- INCLUDES KING ISLAND
- Return private charter flights on board our modern Outback Jet via King Island
- 2 night’s accommodation at Barnbougle Lost Farm in premium Ocean View Suite
- Full breakfast on both mornings
- 36 holes at Barnbougle / Lost Farm
- 9 holes at King Island G.C.
- Buggy and bag hire (if required)
- On ground transfers
Melbourne – Barnbougle Dunes
- 09:00 – Airborne in Air Adventure’s Outback Jet direct to Barnbougle’s private airfield.
- 09:45 – Arrive at Barnbougle and have time for a coffee, organise/pick up clubs if needed and chat with local caddy etc.
- 11:00 – Tee off for 18-holes at Barnbougle Dunes.
Check in to accommodation before dinner at the Lost Farm restaurant that prides itself on using the best locally sourced Tasmanian produce.
Accommodation for the next 2 nights in an Ocean View Suite, Lost Farm.
Barnbougle Dunes/Lost Farm
Breakfast at leisure. Tee off for 18-holes at Lost Farm. Return to Clubhouse for drinks in the relaxed Sports Bar before dinner.
Barnbougle Dunes – King Island – Melbourne
- 08:00 – Breakfast. Then the Outback Jet departs for King Island (Flight time 45mins).
- 10:00 – Arrive at King Island for 9-holes of golf, King Island Dairy and sightseeing.
Airborne in Outback Jet direct to Melbourne loaded with King Island cheese bought at ‘cellar door’ prices (Flight time 30mins).
- 18:30 – Land at Essendon, walk straight out of the Outback Jet and into your car.
Travel is in the privately chartered Outback Jet, Cessna Conquest II. This twin prop-jet aircraft is a fast, reliable outback machine capable of landing on Barnbougle’s private airfield.
A customised interior, it’s all weather rated with impressive safety features, crewed by an experienced Commercial Captain. The interior is spacious with leather seating, climate control and clear windows (every seat is the window seat).
Tour departs Essendon Airport, Melbourne.
(Nett in $US Dollars)
(Tour will operate with 4 persons minimum for private group)
TBC per person, twin sharing
TBC single supplement (single accommodation is limited)
• Return private charter flights on board our modern Outback Jet via King Island
• 2 night’s accommodation at Barnbougle Lost Farm in premium Ocean View Suite
• Full breakfast on both mornings
• 36 holes at Barnbougle/Lost Farm
• 9 holes at King Island G.C.
• Buggy and bag hire (if required)
• On ground transfers
• Items of a personal nature eg. phone calls, internet, travel insurance
• Club hire (if required)
Melbourne International airport transfers and hotel accommodation can be arranged at an additional cost if required.